Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blogpost #1
My name is Kā'eo Paik, and I am currently a senior at Kamehameha. I love to play soccer and it is my favorite sport. I play for outside leagues as well as for school. My favorite color is blue. I have three older siblings, all of which are girls. I am an uncle of 6 children soon to be 7. Freshman year, I took physical science at another school and I did excellent getting an A. I didn't take science sophomore year but I took biology my junior year, and I did a little bit above an average job in that class. I Got an average of a B in that class. Now I am currently taking chemistry. The math course that I am currently in is discrete math. In completing this course, I am hoping to learn some of the many laws of physics to strengthen my scientific knowledge. I am also hoping to get an A in this class. 


The story behind my picture is simple. First off, as you know from above, I love to play soccer. It is my life and my passion. This picture also describes me because I like to dream big. Just as the title of this movie, I dream, and hope to make my dreams become a reality and become someone that is very successful in the world when I become older. This is also one of my favorite movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment