I got this egg from my refrigerator. It looks all shiny and nice, I want to eat it. The reason why I have a picture with this egg is because it has to do with my egg drop project that I did with Jenai. We had a first design of a pyramid sort of thing made out of cardboard in which the egg would go on the top and we would put cushion and weight on the bottom so that the device would land standing up, but we depleted that idea. The way that we made our egg drop project is that we took a shoe box for our outer protection and frame. Next, we put a bag of coins in it so that it would be weighted down and land flat on its bottom and not be affected by wind on its descent down. We put cotton and a air bead pillow over the coins to prevent the egg and coins from hitting each other. Finally, we wrapped the egg in a sock for extra protection.

I like to eat scrambled eggs. i hope your egg survived so you could eat scrambled eggs.
ReplyDelete