Sunday, November 20, 2011

K.O.


This is my boxing glove. It is not an ordinary boxing glove though, it is a Captain America boxing glove with a huge mass that comes along with it! If I were to swing a punch at someone while I had these boxing gloves on, it would do some serious damage to the person that is getting hit. The reason for this is because the more mass that an object has, the greater momentum it has, increasing the impact of the punch. If I were to punch someone with a regular glove, it would not hurt as much because it does not weigh as much as the awesome Captain America glove. Also, if the person I was punching was going with the direction of my punch, it would not inflict as much damage because going with the punch will increase the time of impact and the more time an impact has the less force that it has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment