I have learned a lot this semester in Physics. I have learned about the different ways an object can be weighed and measured. I have also learned how mass is relative to speed. I learned how to find the velocity of an object using equations. I also learned how to find the acceleration, distance, time, and speed of an object. I have learned about two-dimensional kinematics as well. I have learned how to solve for two different dimensions using equations like, Dy = 1/2 AyT(squared) + VoyT. I learned about Newtons laws. I learned that gravity is an acceleration and that weight is a force. I also learned about all of the things that oppose forces in the opposite direction. Examples are friction and another force pulling the object in an opposite direction. I have also learned about momentum and I learned that momentum is conserved. If a moving object was to crash into a stationary object, the object would be transferred from the moving object to the still object. Finally, the last thing that I have learned this semester was energy. I learned that energy is also conserved. Work is any change in energy. I also learned how to find power. This is what I have learned this first semester, and I have another semester of learning of physics, super fun! ....

good job kaeo, just have to get through finals now!
ReplyDelete